martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

Holiday report: 1-Benasque

Hi, as you can see, I'm back from holiday.
I'm going to make the report in four posts:

1-Benasque
2-Scotland
3-Germany
4-Pictures

Let's start with number 1-Benasque

As I said before, from the 16th july to the 21st, my dad and I went to Benasque.
We travelled by car, and I saw some interesting birds on the way. In Lleida, I saw a couple of white storks, and in a resting area on the road, there were some Short Toed Snake Eagles and a Golden Oriole.
The next day, it was raining, so we couldn't do great excursions, so we made two little walks. On the second one i could make a lifer, the Siskin, which had persistently eluded me in my previous trips to the Pyrenees.
The rest of the days, we did some bigger walks, and I could see some intertesting alpine species, but in general, there weren't many birds. I also saw lots of Marmots.
I also tested my new camera (Canon EOS 1000D with 18-55mm) and did some nice pictures of butterflies and landscapes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario