martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Delta del Llobregat 20/03/2011

Last sunday (20/03/2011) I went to the Delta del Llobregat (Remolar-Filipines).
It was a very nice day. We parked and we started to walk. On the way to the hides I saw some Little Grebes Red Crested Pochard and some Cetti's Warblers.
At the information pointI asked if there was something interesting, but they didn't report anything special.
We first went to the Bassa de Pollancres hide, but there wasn't anything special, so we moved on to the aguait de la Maresma.
At the aguait de la Maresma, I saw some interesting stuff, like the first Avocets and Black-Winged Stilts of the year. There were some other waders too like Common Sandpiper, Green Sandpiper, Common and Spotted Redshanks...
A Sparrowhawk flew past and flushed some birds. While looking with the the scope at some Shelducks, I found something weird. A garganey (later I found five males), I love these ducks.
Some time later I noticed something at the end of the lagoon, medium-sized and brown. Glossy Ibis.
Finally we went to the beach, to look for some Razorbills. Tere wasn't anything on the sea except for two Great Crested Grebes. While I was leaving, I took a last look. There was a larger group. I observed it with the scope and I noticed there weren't only Great Crested Grebes, it was a mixt group with two Velvet Scoters.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario