jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Delta del Llobregat 27/03/2011

Last sunday I went to the Delta del Llobregat to look after the Lesser Scaup (which finally didn't show up) that had been seen.
On the way to the hides, there were some interesting species like Little Grebe or Red Crested Pochard.
I went first to the Bassa dels pollancres hide (where the Lesser Scaup had been seen), but first I took a look at some wood walls with holes so you can observe. There were lots of Black-Winged Stilts and one Glossy Ibis which was only three or four meters away.
At the hide, I took my scope and started looking. There were lots of waders and ducks like Common and Red Crested Pochards, Dunlins, Temminck's Stint, Little Ringed Plover and much others...
After some time in the hide, a man told me there was a Jack Snipe on the Maresma hide, so I went there. Unluckily, once there, we dind't find it. At the maresma hide there wasn't much activity, but after some time I had discovered Avocets, Garganey, Black-Necked Grebe and Audouin's Gull.
Finally we went to the beach, but there weren't any birds except for a group of Sanderlings.





 

2 comentarios: